Welding Neck Flange / Swivel Flange / Anchor Flange / Forged Barred Tee / Buckle Arrestors / WYE Pieces / Bulk Head Connector / Bends
Subtech-Vilmar is a subsea division for Groupe Genoyer which is provides a range of products, including welding neck flange, swivel flange, anchor flange, forged barred tee, buckle arrestors, WYE pieces, bulk head connectors, bends and special services.
Fire Protection And Safety Technology
Founded in 1988, SANCO S.p.A. is an Italian manufacturing Company involved in the International Market that designs and supplies a complete range of fire & gas detection and fire suppression equipment/systems, as well as associated services and fire fighting vehicles.
MACHINING, LATHE TURNING & MILLING
• Long Cylindrical Parts
• Deep Hole Drilling & Boring
• Thickened End Production Risers
• Water Injection Risers
• Tapered Stress Joints
We have over 60 years experience, in diverse industries, producing long, large and heavy parts up to 64 feet in length. Specialized in
(1) Machining – Deep Hole Machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Honing, & Polishing (2)Stress Relieve Furnace (3) Raw Material Sizing and Purchasing – Forgings, Seamless Pipe, Extrusions, Fabrications, Castings, Powdered Metal, HR and CR Bar, etc.
Aluminum, Zinc and Magnesium Galvanic Anodes
Galvotec’s ISO-9001:2008 certified foundry, ISO-17025:2005 accredited laboratory, and our highly experienced and dedicated professional staff make us the most qualified anode manufacturer in the world.
Supply and Delivery of : OIL AND GAS
AUTOMATION AND POWER SUPPLY EQUIPMENT FOR ONSHORE AND OFFSHORE OIL & GAS APPLICATION
• Life supporting portable cabin
• Multi purpose technological shelter
• Pressurized shelter
Containerized substation for desert installation
• certified EEx-p direct on line motor starter
• certified EEx-p star delta motor starter
• certified EEx-p distribution panel
• certified EEx-p distribution assembly
CRUDE / GAS TREATMENT
• Scrubbers & Demisters
• Sweetening - CO2 Separation Membranes
• Conditioning - Membrane Hydrocarbon Dew Pointing & Fuel Gas Conditioning
• Primary Separation
• Dehydration - FWKO, Heater Theater, Mechanical & Electrostatic Dehydration
• Glycol Filter
• Glycol Dehydration System
• Crude Oil Desalters
• Prosalt (Enhancement for Crude Oil Desalting)
• Nitrogen Generation Packages
• H2S Scavenging (Proscav)
• Zero Harmful Discharge - CTour Process
• Compact Co-Current Nitrogen deoxygenation
CHEMICAL INJECTION / OPTIMIZATION
ProSep’s portfolio of differentiated technologies includes in line mixing technologies for crude desalting, H2S scavenging and reduction of chemical and wash water consumption. These in line mixers are innovative replacements for static mixers.
• Seamless pipes, stainless steel 304 and 304L, size NPS 1” to 8” of schedule 10S, 40S and 80S
• Seamless pipes, stainless steel 316 and 316L, size NPS 1’ to 8” schedule 10S, 40S and 80S
• Welded pipes, stainless steel 304, 304L, 316 and 316L, size NPS 10”, 12”, 14”, 16” od schedule 10S, 40S and 80S
• Seamless fittings, stainless steel 304, 304L, 316L size 1” to 8” schedule 10S to 80S
• Welded fittings, stainless steel 304, 304L, 316 and 316L, size NPS 10”, 12”, 14”, 16” of schedule 10S, 40S and 80S.
• Mooring pull-in equipment, design considerations & manufacturing methods
• Riser pull-in equipment design consideration & manufacturing methods
• Advances in equipment design, new technologies & future design challenges
Engineered solutions for offshore oil & gas projects
Our turnkey mooring systems, riser winches, fairleads and chainjacks have made us premier partners in the development of offshore vessels and platforms for the oil & gas industry including FPSO, Semi-Sub, Turret and Spar vessel configurations.
Offshore Service Boats
Timberland also designs and manufactures deck gear and cable-handling equipment to outfit the workboats that service offshore vessels and platforms.
Timberland Equipment has been designing and manufacturing specialized material handling equipment for the construction, resource and energy sectors since 1947. Since our earliest days, Timberland built its success on equipment that customers can rely on to perform reliably, in the most critical applications and in the most remote regions.
• Air- and water-cooled high pressure piston compressors
• Water-cooled compressors according to API 618, with vertical and balanced-opposed cylinder arrangements, lubricated or nonlubricated
• High speed balanced-opposed compressors
• High pressure compound units
• Compound units with integrated nitrogen separation system
• Special compressor units, produced according to customer specifications
Design Standards:Flexible Pipe
• API 17B Recommended Practice for Flexible Pipe
• API 17J Specification for Un-bounded
Production Type : Flowline / Riser
Design Pressure : ≤40MPa
Design Temperature : -40°C ~ 130°C
Pipe Diameter : 2” ~ 14” ID
Design Water Depth : Max. 200m
Application : Oil/Gas/Water (Full Well Stream)
Pipe Specifications : Rough Bore (Carcass) & Smooth Bore
• Separation Systems
• Natural Gas And Hydrocarbon Liquid H2s And Co2 Removal
• Fractionation And Stabilization
• Process And Thermal Fluid Heaters
• Metering Units
• Oil Treating And Upgrading
• Natural Gas Dehydration
• Hydrocarbon Dew Point Control/ NGL Recovery Systems
• Pump Units/Packages
• Flare Systems
• Water Treatment Packages
5Blue Process Equipment Inc. provides the oil and gas processing industry with high quality, custom engineered products worldwide. Focused on client performance, our team thrives on adding value by designing innovative solutions to meet technical and operational challenges. With a combined 200+ years of experience, our team of experts provides solutions for a diverse group of clients ranging from start-ups to the biggest oil and gas corporations globally.